Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bridal Session with Kimberly

Not a cloud in the sky and low humidity! That was the perfect Saturday afternoon. Kimberly has been married for now 3 years. She had told me that her bridal portraits weren't really something to wow over and that she'd love nothing more than to redo them. So Saturday we set out on our adventure. We headed to downtown Charleston and started photographing all around. Kimberly and her husband married at the beautiful Palmer Home in Charleston, SC. Let me tell you I had NEVER stepped foot inside that B&B but when I did go in on Saturday my jaw dropped. We knocked on the door not knowing whether or not they'd let us in to redo Kimberly's bridals. The lady was very nice and said we can absolutely go inside and take photos. The photographs are below and are just breathtaking!

If you ever want a gorgeous home to marry in full of not only history but absolutely timeless the Palmer Home is the place for you! I'd highly recommend this location to any bride. The staff was amazing while were there and the view to beautiful Charleston harbor was priceless. Below you'll find photographs of Kimberly around downtown Charleston as well as inside the Palmer Home.

For more photographs please feel free to checkout my Facebook by clicking on the box to your right hand side!

Thanks for looking y'all.







.

No comments: