Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bridal/Trash the dress session

A colleague of mine asked me to tag along with her to a bridal/trash the dress session and since I love brides I told her absolutely! So now let me introduce you to this funny bride. Nichole is an absolute hoot! We laughed through the entire session. We started things off at the old Navy Base based off of Rivers Avenue then headed to the very gorgeous Downtown Charleston and finished up her session at Folly Bch for her to trash her dress. The water at Folly Beach must have been around 70* and Nichole just dove right in. All eyes at Folly Beach were on her! She laughed and giggled as the waves kept coming and she was slammed from one side to another- needless to say it was a fun fabulous session.

Enough of my rambling here are a few photographs from her session.



No comments: