Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Beautiful Family

I had the privilege to photograph this weekend the Eubanks family. I met Jodi through a Facebook Air Force Wife group and she was following my work for a while. She contacted me late last year to photograph her family but because my husband fell ill with pneumonia and she had just given birth I declined and told her I'd gladly photograph her family after July 2010. Jodi contacted me a few weeks ago and asked me if we can set up a session for downtown/ Folly Bch.

Once we met I knew I'd get some great shots. Jodi and Jason are an absolutely fabulous couple! She is a wonderful mother and wife and he is a wonderful husband and father. Their children are gorgeous! Little Austin is just a little darlin' and Mr. Jr. is a funny little man. They're a great family. Without further ado here are a few shots from their session this past Saturday.


No comments: