Saturday, July 17, 2010

"Mommy its Sandy"

Yes, that's what my two year old thought! That it was Sandy from SpongeBob. I am still laughing about it this morning. It was not only adorable but so innocent. I took him to the park yesterday and he found Sandy eating a piece of watermelon and I whipped out my camera and snapped this great image. I thought I'd share it with y'all- whoever is reading this.....maybe you can use the laugh as well?

As for what's going on well my husband is now gone. He is in Afghanistan for the next 6 months and how we miss him already! But hopefully time will move right along and we can get through this deployment rather quickly? That is my hope and that is my prayer.

I have a boudoir session tomorrow. Stay tunned to see those photos :) I'm sure they'll turn out amazing since the woman is absolutely drop dead gorgeous.

I am currently booking weddings so if y'all know anyone who is getting married and want amazing photographs but can't afford to pay a whole lot send them my way :) I have to say here on my blog how I have ran into some people who call themselves "Photographers" and their prices are super low but their quality of work is poor! They book weddings left and right but how can any bride be content with mediocracy? So here I am to put all those "Pro" photographers to shame!





No comments: