Monday, July 12, 2010

Here we are again....

Another deployment is fast approaching. In less than 72 hours my husband will be leaving for 6 months once again. You may ask yourself why am I sharing this with the world? Why am I putting my personal life out there? Well, its all very simple. I want to share with my friends and my fellow readers what it is to be an Air Force wife left behind to play Mommy and Daddy, take care of everything, manage to keep her sanity while taking care of 3 kids and running a full time photography bussiness. Trust me folks its not as easy as it sounds.

So here's the deal. I will update this blog often to update y'all on how I am doing, our kids and my photography business. I am also embarking on a journey that I am looking forward to and I will share with y'all once the time is right! When you hear from me next time my husband will have already boarded his flight heading to his awful "home" for the next 6 months.

Check back often! I am sure it will be one bumpy ride alone the way.

No comments: