Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The beauty of Savannah, GA

If you've never been to Savannah, GA you should so go! I went for the very first time with my husband and children on April 18th, it was fabulous! The history that is in Savannah took my breath away. Living in Charleston, SC you are surrounded with beauty and with a lot of history but seeing graves that dated back to the 1700's was to me a little insane. LOL. We were all in awe. My boys were asking so many questions about Savannah- it was nice to learn together about the history and the people and its origins. It was almost as if you took a trip back in time :) It was lovely. Of course we had to make a pit stop at the Lady & Sons because we love our Paula. Now that I am done rambeling here are some photographs from Savannah







No comments: