Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Weddings

To all that read my blog I say a big THANK YOU and hello. I am blogging very quickly to let y'all know that I am currently booking weddings! I have done some major changes with my pricing but I think everyone will be pleased. If you are active duty military you will recive a 25% discount :) So, if you know anyone who is getting married or you are getting married yourself contact me to find out about my prices. I am so excited that I am about to enter this journey! I have always loved weddings- even on my wedding day I shot some of my own photos, lol. Yes, I did. I can just see y'all shaking your head. But to document a couples love whether it be through an engagment session or through a wedding it makes my heart go pitty pat :)

I look forward to hearing from you and I look forward to documenting YOUR special day.

No comments: