Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back from Spring Break

I went home to Palm Beach, FL for my spring break. I took the kids with me and my friend Angela (it was her 1st time in FL) we all had a great time. I always love going home- but oh how I missed South Carolina.

While in Palm Beach I woke up to see nothing but blue skies and nice blue beaches. Lots of palm trees and birds. I watched the tourist faces lite up when they saw how blue the ocean was, Angela even cried. I guess I never really saw the beauty of Palm Beach till just recently when I went. I took some photos and when I got home and downloaded them onto the computer I was in awe of the beauty I captured. And I just wanted to share the beauty of Palm Beach, FL to everyone!

Hope everyone had a fantastic Spring Break- now its back to the rat race as I say.





No comments: