Monday, February 7, 2011

Howdy everyone!

Hope everyone has been doing fantastic and that 2011 has been bringing you many blessings. I've had a great year thus far. My husband came home in late January after serving 6 months in Afghanistan and its been such a blessing to have him home. I thank God everyday for bringing him home safe and sound. I took a week off from work to focus on my children and my husband and to reconnect after his deployment. I am now back to work full force again! I have a wedding on the 26th that I am going to photograph and I am excited!! Its theme is romance, ah yes...LOVE. The colors? Red, Black, and White. I LOVE IT!

As for what I'll be doing this year when I am not out there photographing? Well, I have decided to start blogging about food. I seriously LOVE to cook! I will share with y'all what I made for dinner tonight and post the recipe and you can try it out at home and see if you like it. So here it goes!

Tonight's Dinner: Bruschetta


INGREDIENTS:

*French Bread
*Olive Oil
*Garlic
*Tomatoes
*Basil
*Green onion
*Yellow/Red Bell Peppers
*Salt & Pepper to taste

HOW TO:

First get your frying pan and get it nice and hot. Once its hot, take a cooking brush and brush olive oil on both sides of your bread- cook one side at a time till nice and golden! once both sides are a nice golden color place all of your ingredients on top of your warm bread and let it sit for about 45 seconds on the hot skillet, remove and serve immediately! Its simple, its delicious, its the perfect appetizer for anyone. ENJOY.

No comments: