Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm alive, I'm alive

Bad blogger I know, I know. I already heard some of the ladies tell me this morning "Why have you not blogged" Well honestly I'm busy with sessions every weekend I have 2 or 3 and I am now getting ready for my parents to come up for Christmas and shortly after that my husband comes home *Woot woot* HOLLA! I am too excited! I have missed that amazing husband of mine! He can be a true pain in the buttay sometimes but he still brings a smile to my face and makes my heart melt with just a look or a few words. I am still SO in love with him. But back on track- I will be doing a "Best of 2010" blog this week, most likely Friday and share with y'all some of the best images of this year.

So y'all have a wonderful week and check back in this weekend!

No comments: