Monday, September 13, 2010

Chad & Sarah Are Married

It seems like its been forever since I've blogged but to be honest with y'all I've been very busy the past few weeks. I had the honor of photographing Chad & Sarah's wedding this past Labor Day weekend. What a fun wedding it was. If you don't remember Chad & Sarah just click on my Facebook link and you may view their engagement session there. They're an amazing couple. Chad & Sarah are high school sweethearts and Chad followed Sarah as she went off to college. These two are so in love you can just see it in the way they look at one another and in the way he kisses her and touches her. She loves him just as much. The day was absolutely beautiful for a September wedding not a cloud in the sky and the humidity was low.

Chad & Sarah wanted to see each other prior to going to the church and my what a moment it was. As a photographer I need to capture that moment that "AH HA" moment but honestly even tho I did capture it I was brought to tears the moment I heard Chad tell Sarah "My God you look so beautiful" and she just smiled from ear to ear. Their love is so unique so pure, so true. I wish them many more years of happiness and love and many blessings from our Lord above.

And finally here are some of the images I captured from their day. If you'd like to view more please go to my Facebook for more photographs and a slideshow.










No comments: