Friday, August 27, 2010

Meet Andrew

So I've been MIA and honestly its because its been one busy Summer season. Andrew is my friend Cheryl's son and they live in Virginia. A few months ago Cheryl contacted me after having Andrews Senior photos taken by a local photographer she wasn't thrilled she called me up and wanted to know if I could redo his Senior pictures and of course I said absolutely. Cheryl and Andrew drove down 9 hours to our beautiful Charleston, SC. Andrew is joining the United States Navy as soon as he graduates High School this June and his parents couldn't be any prouder! I am proud of Andrew as well. I've watched him grow from this small innocent child to a very mature and resonsable young man. Andrew good luck in your future endeavours!

Andrew's photographs were done in downtown Charleston and others at Folly Beach during sunrise!

I hope y'all enjoy the photos!





No comments: