Monday, February 15, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....

Yes, it snowed in Charleston, SC. On February 12, 2010 (my son's 12th birthday) Mother nature allowed us to have snow! We received 4.5 inches of snow and for those of us who have always lived in the South this was a treat. I grew up in an island- Puerto Rico, then in my teens my parents moved to Florida. My husband grew up in the mid-west therefore this snow fall was not something he was too impressed with- BUT he enjoyed it.

It was so nice to see the snow falling, and then as the night went on the snow fell harder and it covered everything! When we woke up we had 4.5 inches on the ground and everything looked absolutely gorgeous. Below are just some of the images I captured during and after the amazing snow fall we had.

Enjoy!














No comments: