Thursday, February 18, 2010

Amy + Randy= Post Wedding Photographs

You have already met Amy and Randy. If you haven't, well, let me give you a little history with this amazing couple. Amy is my best-friend (more like a sister) we have endured SO much together and even tho we live hours away from each other we still make it a point to come and visit whenever possible. Randy is such am amazing guy. He has a super thick Southern accent and its super cute! I can't help but laugh at him when says "Y'all" sounds like he says "All" LOL. Its so cute! I wish I had a Southern accent. Anyway, these two are a hoot! From the moment we started their session to the very end we did nothing but laugh. As Randy made Amy laugh I started to laugh because her laugh is priceless she laughs like a little girl!


We went to one of my favorite beaches to capture these moments. I feel so honor that they'd consider me to do their post-wedding photographs. Here are a few from our session on Saturday! Thank you so much for looking and be sure to come back as I will post a few more pictures of them in the snow!!! Yes, in the snow!


















No comments: