Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ken & Sabrina

Meet Ken & Sabrina. I met Sabrina through our online military spouse club and she is just one great girl! Her husband Ken is also a pretty amazing guy. Ken is an active duty member of the USAF and Sabrina is a day care teacher. Ken and Sabrina married almost two years ago on the road- family and friends joined them for a few hours as they said their I do's and celebrated their union. Sabrina contacted me a few weeks ago and asked me if I could please do their 'wedding photos' as they really had none. I jumped at the chance when she asked me! I felt honored.

Ken and Sabrina are so in love with one another you can just see it in each of their photographs. They are trying to have a baby and I am just keeping my fingers crossed that God does bless them with a little bundle of joy! They would both make amazing parents.

Ok, enough chit chatting huh? Here are a few photographs from their session! You may view more under my facbebook fan page by clicking on the link to your right.












No comments: