Thursday, January 7, 2010

Early bird Valentines Day Special!!!

So to celebrate the month of love I am running a special starting January 8, 2010- February 12, 2010. For $100.00 you will get 2 8x10's, 3 5x7's and 10 4x6's! I will come to the location of your choice within the Charleston area and photograph you and your honey. I am also booking for boudoir sessions ladies if you want to give your partner the pefect gift! Its priceless and timeless. With every $150.00 purchase you will receive a FREE photographers gift. That gift will be my favorite photo from your session built in a photo tile reg. price $45.00.

If you've always wanted custom lifestyle photography this is the time to book! Military families get a special discount. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

No comments: