Friday, July 2, 2010

Chad & Sarah are engaged

As I made my way towards downtown Charleston I got so excited about capturing the love between Chad & Sarah. I met Sarah & Chad back in April of this year when they contacted me to photograph their wedding in September. I have kept in touch with Sarah via email for the past few months. Sarah is an amazing woman! She is the sweetest person you'll ever meet and I mean the sweetest! Chad LOVES to climb walls! I couldn't believe it until I saw it first hand and I just busted out laughing along with Sarah because here Chad was climbing a brick wall in old downtown Charleston.

In the middle of our session I took a minute and just put the camera down and looked at them both and I was so taken back when I saw how Chad looked at Sarah. It was as if nothing in the world mattered but her. She is his entire world and you can see it in almost every picture. And when you don't see it you see Sarah looking at him the same way he looks at her with pure, honest, love. They are simply an amazing couple. They have been together since high school, went to college together and now that Sarah has graduated college Chad is going to grad school. In less than 60 days they'll be husband and wife.

So without further delay, here is a sneak peak into Sarah's and Chad's session on June 27th. For more photos just click on my Facebook fan page and you can view more.








No comments: