Monday, May 10, 2010

I am so excited to share with y'all.

Back in December I photographed Kenny & Sabrina. They were trying to start a family but were unsuccessful. I told Sabrina that I'd keep her and Kenny in my prayers and that God would bless them with a baby when it was the right time. I am so excited to share with y'all that Sabrina and Kenny are now expecting! Sabrina is due January 2011. Both Sabrina & Kenny are on cloud 9. I pray that God blesses them with a healthy child. I will keep y'all updated on Sabrina & Kenny. But for now let's keep Sabrina in prayers that she may have a healthy pregnancy.

Sabrina & Kenny CONGRATULATIONS!






2 comments:

Sabrina said...

AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! I freakin Love you lady! I am ssooo upset I didn't see this sooner. Everything is going great! The baby is growing like a weed and we cant wait to find out for sure what our little miracle is!

Dema Webb said...

We Sabrina's parents are also so very excited about our little bundle of joy becoming grandparents is our dream.Lori we wanted to thank you for all you support and friendship to Sabrina & Kenny we also thank you for all the prayers. I look forward to a session with you after sabrina gets further along.God bless you and your family and I wish you all the luck in the world to be 100% success.
Grandma & Grandpa Webb