Monday, January 4, 2010

A brand new year!

Hi everyone! I hope y'all had a blessed New Year. I am welcoming 2010 with open arms. It has been wonderful thus far. On Sunday, January 3, 2010 I was fortunate to photograph an Operation Love ReUnited session. I was moved to tears when I met Aubrey. Aubrey is 5 months pregnant and a newlywed. This was her first deployment. No one knows how hard it is to be alone, pregnant and have your husband deployed. I know because I endured that almost two years ago. That's why when I met her we just clicked. As I watched her check her I-Phone and constantly walk back and forth I wondered what crossed her mind. I know her heart was full of joy in knowing that she will see her husband once again. She lites up with excitement when they tell the wives and family to go ahead and head out to the flight line to greet your husband, son, father, etc. When her husband stepped out of the plane these were the moments I was blessed to capture.










No comments: