Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Things I am thankful for!

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I sit here and think about all I have been through this year. Not only myself but my family and wow 2009 was a hard year for all of us. I know God has been guiding me through all of my hard times and I know his love is with me. This year I endured three deaths, my father suffered a heart attack but because of God's grace he made it through and he is now living his life to the fullest. Here are some of the things I am thankful for this year:

I am thankful for my children and their health.
I am thankful to have such a wonderful, caring, loving, husband.
I am thankful to be healthy and alive.
I am thankful to have love and support from my family and my wonderful friends.
I am thankful that I was able to get my business up and running this year!
I am thankful that my old boss and I have become great friends.
I am thankful to have peace in my life even tho storms have come my way.
I am thankful for life.

This thanksgiving as you are sitting down with family around you think about the things you are thankful for.

May you ALL have a blessed Thanksgiving.


Love,
Lori Lee

No comments: